Guadalupe Barba Jr.
Graphic & Web Designer
Address: 2017 Arizona Trail, Corpus Christi, Texas 78410
Phone Number: 361.726.2105
University of Texas Pan American
Major: BFA/Graphic Design
Graduation: August 2003
Flour Bluff I.S.D., Corpus Christi, TX
Graphic Design & Web Specialist
July 2008 – Present
Supervisor: Lynn Kaylor
- Update and maintain district website and web server.
- Design custom graphics for district print and web use.
- Provide finishing services such as lamination, mounting and Cutting.
- Photograph district events, employees and students.
- Research new software and hardware options to improve work flow.
- Trouble shoot software and hardware issues.
- Supervise print shop staff and student volunteers.
Globalink Network, San Antonio, TX
May 2006 – March 2013
Supervisor: Bill Siemens
- Update and maintain network website.
- Create content for new members.
- Assist with website and internet support for members.
- Create print and web materials for worldwide network use.
The Desire Group, San Antonio, TX
New Media Designer
December 2005 – July 2008
Supervisor: Kirsten Carabin
- Designed all conceptual drawings and marketing materials.
- Assisted in developing new products and production processes.
- Created production manuals for oversees factories.
- Managed and advised the company website development.
- Oversaw computer and network management, planning and support.
- Provided overall office management.
- Provided customers with specialized order fulfillment and response.
EMIC: Visual Information Center, Ft. Sam Houston, TX
April 2004 –January 2005
Supervisor: Richard Valdez
- Designed custom graphics, original illustrations and layout designs.
- Provided finishing services, i.e. laminating, mounting, custom mats
- Provided on location photography and video services.
Copy It, McAllen, TX
Head Graphic Artist
October 2001 – December 2003
Supervisor: Fred Maldonado
- Oversaw the design and printing processes of all custom graphics.
- Provided finishing services such as Laminating, Mounting, and cutting.
- Managed team to provide quick turnarounds for customers.
- Worked on Mac and PCs for design purposes